Notify us of an injury or make a claim

Do you need to notify us of a workplace injury or claim a reimbursement?

Are you an employer, government employer or injured worker? Be sure to select the link that best describes you to find out what you need to do, including which documents may be required.

Online Phone Email Post
Notify us online

Call 13 77 22

7am to 7pm

Monday to Friday

Notifications, claims, and general enquiries

(Closed on public holidays) Locked Bag 2099,
North Ryde BC,
NSW 1670