Equipment and healthcare consumables

icare can pay for equipment, otherwise known as assistive technology, prosthetics and healthcare consumables needed due to a motor accident or workplace injury for people in Lifetime Care or the Workers Care Program.

Need more information?

Please contact the Care Equipment team by emailing or call the participant's or worker's icare contact.