Guidelines and legislation

CTP Care pays for treatment and care if you have a long-term injury caused by a motor accident in NSW and have an accepted claim with a CTP insurer.

The treatment and care decisions we make are governed by guidelines and legislation.

NSW CTP Scheme guidelines and legislation

The Motor Accident Guidelines and the Motor Accident Guidelines: CTP Care are issued under the Motor Accident Injuries Act, 2017.

Other guidance

My health literacy includes: Communications: I can access and understand communication and information from icare. Legislation: I understand my entitlements and responsibilities. Service providers: I can locate, engage and work with services to achieve my goals. icare frontline staff: I receive the support I need from icare. Programs and partnerships: I know about and can access programs that support my family and me. icare systems: I trust icare has systems in place which support my needs.
Tagged in: