Feedback and complaints: CTP Care

Let's talk about it.

If you're unhappy about something or wish to make a complaint, talk to your CTP Care contact. They may be able to rectify your concerns immediately.

If you'd prefer, you can also use the complaints form, phone, post or email us using the details below:

Phone: 1300 738 586


CTP Care
GPO Box 4052
Sydney NSW 2001 

  • What help can I get to make a complaint?

    Your family member, friend or representative can talk to us on your behalf.

    You can also make a complaint in your preferred language. Let us know if you'd like to use an interpreter to speak to us or if you'd like any documents translated. You can also call Associated Translators and Linguists on (02) 9231 3288.

  • When will you respond to my complaint?

    We aim to resolve your complaint within five business days of receipt but if it's complex or we need more information from you, we'll provide you with the outcome within 20 business days.

    You can also give anonymous feedback; however, we won't be able to tell you the outcome of any action we have taken.

  • Who should I contact if I’m still unhappy?

    The Scheme Integration & Resolution Team can review your complaint if you're unhappy with the response you receive. You can ask your CTP Care contact to refer you to the Scheme Integration & Resolution Team and/or have your complaint considered by a senior representative. Call our switchboard on 1300 738 586 or email

    If you feel the Scheme Integration & Resolution Team hasn't sufficiently or fairly dealt with your complaint, you can take your complaint to the Independent Review Office (IRO) or the NSW Ombudsman.

    NSW Ombudsman

    Independent Review Office

Tagged in: