Dust Diseases Board grants
The Dust Diseases Board funds research and support services for people affected by dust diseases through grants, scholarships and fellowships.
The Dust Diseases Board has been funding grants since 1983 with the aim to reduce the risk of dust diseases and improve outcomes for people who have a dust disease, and their families.
A total of 37 grants with a funded value of $8.47 million were approved by the Dust Diseases Board between 2016 and 2021. See below for current funding opportunities.
Ideas to action
Fellowships and scholarships
Annual funding rounds
- Support Organisation Grants: August 2023–September 2023
- Ideas to Action and Focus Grants: November 2023–January 2024.
Application forms and guidelines
- FY23/24 Dust Diseases Board Fellowship Scholarship Guidelines 0.28 MB(pdf)
- FY23/24 Dust Diseases Board Fellowship Application Form 0.35 MB(pdf)
- FY23/24 Dust Diseases Board Scholarship Application Form 0.25 MB(pdf)
- Dust Diseases Board Ideas to action and focus grants application form 0.18 MB(pdf)
- Dust Diseases Board Ideas to action and focus grants guidelines 0.30 MB(pdf)
- Previous Dust Diseases Board Fellowship and scholarship guidelines 0.97 MB(pdf)
- Previous Dust Diseases Board Fellowship application form 0.23 MB(pdf)
- Previous Dust Diseases Board Scholarship application form 0.24 MB(pdf)
- Dust Diseases Board Support organisation grants guidelines 0.22 MB(pdf)
- Dust Diseases Board Support organisation grants application form 0.20 MB(pdf)