Concerned about your premium? Talk to us.
We understand that from time to time, you may have concerns about your premium. Rest assured, we are here to assist you.
What can you do?Contact your Policy Team directly, or on 13 44 22. We will listen to your concerns and provide you with the information and guidance you may need.
What you can expect from us
Understanding and guidance
- If you disagree with your premium, we will work through the detail with you to help with the clarity you may need.
- We will check we have correct details on your business and provide you with clear explanations of how your premium has been calculated.
- If you need assistance with managing payment of your premium, we will arrange for a premium collections team member to reach out to you to discuss a suitable payment arrangement.
- If we are unable to assist you on the spot, we will let you know upfront how long it will take to reach a final resolution. In most cases, this will be between five and 21 business days.
- You will be assigned a case number for easy reference when reaching out to us.
- We will stay in touch and if there are any delays, we will contact you with an update on our progress.
Consultative dispute process
- We will provide guidance to all parties involved on what information we need, or what action is required to assist in reaching a resolution.
- We will work with you and keep you fully informed of our progress.
- If your premium concern is unresolved, and you need to progress to a formal appeal*, we will initiate that for you and you will be guided through that process.
*Formal appeals are initiated when the calculation of your premium is correct, but you feel may have been impacted by factors inconsistent or not in line with SIRA's Premium Guidelines.
What we need from you
- We will let you know at the start of your review exactly what information we require.
- We ask that you provide us with this information quickly, so we can reach a solution for you as efficiently as possible.