Complaints and enquiries

In the first instance, all enquiries and complaints from employers or your broker should be directed to your insurer.

There is a difference between a complaint and a dispute. A dispute arises when there is a disagreement with an insurer’s decision on a claim.

A separate, independent pathway exists for both employers and workers to express how they feel about a situation or seek guidance.

General queries or complaints about a claim should first be raised with your insurer. If you're dissatisfied with their response, you can contact icare on 13 99 22 or via email on

Tagged in: