If you're a NSW government employee:
To notify us of an injury or to make a claim you should contact your employing agency directly. Your employer will then report on your behalf. Agency claim manager details can be found below.
Managing our claims
We partner with four separate claims management providers to manage Treasury Managed Fund (TMF) claims for NSW Government agencies and their workers. This creates a competitive environment that promotes innovation. By working with TMF agency’s current and future needs we provide support for risk management, injury prevention and claims handling processes.
Effectively maintaining the TMF relies on the claims management skills, knowledge and services of our partners and they:
- Understand the needs and requirements of our agencies in relation to claims management best practice
- Investigate and manage claims
- Determine indemnity and liability for claims
- Establish and maintain up-to-date case estimates
- Manage third-party service providers
- Manage disputed and/or litigated claims
- Help agencies develop best practice claims management systems, skills and processes