Making an injury claim

If you have been injured while volunteering for a state government agency that we cover, you need to let the agency know immediately.

Once a volunteer has reported to the agency that they have suffered an injury or illness, they must get in touch with icare immediately to report the incident.

Make a claim

Who is covered?

Volunteers for the following agencies are covered:

These five NSW government agencies are insured through a self-insurance scheme with the Treasury Managed Fund.