Advocating for your interestsThe Customer Advocate is your voice into icare, championing your interests without any business agenda. To maintain independence and accountability, the Customer Advocate reports directly to the Group Executive, Risk and Governance and provides regular recommendations to the icare Board.
The main way the Customer Advocate helps to improve your experiences is by advocating for the interests of customers throughout the customer lifecycle at icare including through product design, service delivery, prevention, claims and complaints.
The Customer Advocate's activities include:
- engaging directly with you to understand any issues that you face when dealing with us
- representing your perspectives to help us ensure our systems and practices are focused on your needs
- providing a perspective on customer outcomes that is independent of the business including perspectives on claims management and complaints
- reviewing customer feedback with a view to identify trends and systemic issues
- making actionable recommendations based on your feedback so we can improve our products and services.
Getting in touch
It is the responsibility of icare staff to receive and resolve your complaint. The Customer Advocate regularly reviews complaints and may contact you to ask about your experience in using our complaints resolution system. You can also email the Customer Advocate.