7 Hope Street, Blaxland NSW 2774View in Google Map
Complete Care Team provides Attendant Care and Nursing Care for people in
the community with high support needs. We provide a service, which assists
individuals to maximise their potential for independence and improve their quality of life.
Complete Care Team was established in 1999. The CEO Director of Complete Care Team in Rhonda Barrett RN.
Complete Care Team has received Certification for the Attendant Care Industry Standards (ACIS:2013) and Third-Party Verification for NSW Disability Service Standards 2012.
Complete Care Team is committed to providing a person-centred service which puts participants at the centre of the decision making process.
Services provided include:
- 24-hour care for clients with an Acquired Brain Injury or catastrophic injury.
- Complex nursing care for acute and chronic illness.
- Respite care for carers and families of clients with high support needs.
- Personal care - showering, grooming, assisted feeding, toileting.
- Household management support - cooking, cleaning, laundry
- Shopping, social and spiritual assistance - transport to appointments, functions and church services.
Complete Care Team have highly skilled personnel: Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurses, Assistant Nurses -Certificate Level III and Attendant Carers.
Our staff have completed a rigorous recruitment and induction process emphasising high quality service provision, following Complete Care Team’s Staff Policy and Procedures Manual, and participating in ongoing training, supervision and support.
Sydney Surrounds and Sydney Outer Local Government Areas, with some coverage over Sydney Inner Local Government area