The claims journey can be both complex and challenging for employers. Discussing concerns as they develop can stop issues from escalating.

There are many parties involved in the workers compensation process who work together to support your injured worker's recovery.

In the first instance try to discuss your concerns with the party directly, however, if this is not successful you may like to consider the following options: 

Your Claims Service Provider

Your Claims Service Provider (CSP) is there to coordinate the things you and your injured worker might need during the claim.

If you have an enquiry or a complaint relating to your CSP or a service provider involved in your claim, try to talk to your CSP as soon as concerns arise. The CSP may be able to resolve the issue quickly.

State Insurance Regulatory Authority (SIRA)

If your CSP is unable to resolve your enquiry or complaint, you may like to discuss your concerns with SIRA.

SIRA is the State Insurance Regulatory Authority, and they manage complaints about workers compensation legislation, employers, service providers and Claims Service Providers.

You can contact SIRA on:

Tagged in: