The annual report for the period 1 July 2016 to 30 June 2017 includes the annual reports for:
- The Workers Compensation (Dust Diseases) Authority (Dust Diseases Care)
- The Lifetime Care and Support Authority (Lifetime Care)
- The NSW Self Insurance Corporation (Self Insurance)
- NSW Workers Insurance Scheme (Workers Insurance)
- The Sporting Injuries Compensation Authority (Sporting Injuries Insurance)
Financial statements for all the above entities, as well as the Workers Compensation Nominal Insurer (Workers Insurance), the Home Building Compensation Fund (HBCF) and Builders Insurers' Guarantee Corporation (BIG Corp), are included in this report.
Our Annual Report 2016–17 was prepared according to the Annual Reports (Statutory Bodies) Act 1984 and reporting requirements issued by NSW Treasury. The financial statements, which form part of the Annual Report, were certified by the Auditor-General.
nominal insurer liability valuation summaries
Every six months icare commissions independent actuaries to estimate the insurance liabilities of the NSW Workers Compensation Nominal Insurer (NI). Summaries are available to download below:
- download the icare nominal insurer liability valuation as at 30 June 2017
- download the icare nominal insurer liability valuation as at 31 December 2016
- download the icare nominal insurer liability valuation as at 30 June 2016
- icare lifetime care
- icare dust diseases
- icare self insurance
- icare hbcf
icare workers insurance
The State Insurance Regulatory Authority(SIRA) assumed the regulatory functions of icare workers insurance (the former WorkCover NSW) on 1 September 2015. View the WorkCover NSW annual reports on SIRA's website.