The annual report for the period 1 July 2017 to 30 June 2018 includes the annual reports for:
- The Workers Compensation (Dust Diseases) Authority (Dust Diseases Care);
- The Lifetime Care and Support Authority (Lifetime Care);
- The NSW Self Insurance Corporation (Insurance for NSW);
- NSW Workers Compensation Nominal Insurer (Workers Insurance);
- Home Building Compensation Fund;
- The Building Insurers' Guarantee Corporation (BIG Corp); and
- The Sporting Injuries Compensation Authority (Sporting Injuries Insurance).
Financial statements for all the above entities are included in this report.
Our Annual Report 2017–18 was prepared according to the Annual Reports (Statutory Bodies) Act 1984 and reporting requirements issued by NSW Treasury. The financial statements, which form part of the Annual Report, were certified by the Auditor-General.
Nominal insurer liability valuation summaries
Every six months icare commissions independent actuaries to estimate the insurance liabilities of the NSW Workers Compensation Nominal Insurer (NI).
- icare lifetime care
- icare dust diseases
- icare self insurance
- icare hbcf
icare workers insurance
The State Insurance Regulatory Authority(SIRA) assumed the regulatory functions of icare workers insurance (the former WorkCover NSW) on 1 September 2015. View the WorkCover NSW annual reports on SIRA's website.