icare Annual Report 2021-22
This Report summarises icare’s key activities and includes:
- updates on our organisational improvement program
- our FY2022 Performance Scorecard
- summary of our schemes (Workers Compensation, Lifetime Care, Dust Diseases Care, Compulsory Third Party (CTP) Care, Home Building Compensation Fund and Insurance for NSW)
- highlights and milestones of our programs and projects.
It was prepared according to the Annual Reports (Statutory Bodies) Act 1984 and reporting requirements issued by NSW Treasury. The financial statements, which form part of the Annual Report, were certified by the Auditor-General.
Nominal Insurer liability valuation summaries
Every six months icare commissions independent actuaries to estimate the insurance liabilities of the NSW Workers Compensation Nominal Insurer (NI).
- Lifetime Care
- Dust Diseases Care
- Self insurance
- Home Building Compensation Fund (HBCF)
The State Insurance Regulatory Authority(SIRA) assumed the regulatory functions of icare Workers Insurance (the former WorkCover NSW) on 1 September 2015. View the WorkCover NSW annual reports on SIRA's website.