hbcf builder self-service portalThis video introduces new users to the hbcf builder Self Service portal and supports new users in navigating the portal and its features.
View your information in the hbcf database
The self-service portal will allow you to see your information in the hbcf database, including your:
- eligibility assessment results
- certificate of eligibility
- next scheduled eligibility assessment
- summary of current projects (open job limits)
- snapshot of your maximum job allowance capacity
- quote on future insurance premiums
- current certificates of insurance.
Apply for certificates of insurance
You can now apply for certificates of insurance for your jobs online and track your applications through to approval.
You can also mark an “open job” when completed as “closed” online so that you can free up your capacity for future jobs.
How to get access to the portal
- Identify a responsible person within your business to have access to the portal as the self-service portal manager.
- Send an email to your broker with the name, phone number and the email address of your nominated person,
- The broker will forward that information to hbcf.
- We will create a user identity and set up a password and notify the nominated person of their login details.
Working with your broker distributor
Even if you have access to the portal, you should still refer to your broker for:
- Eligibility applications and reviews
- Applying for more complex project- specific certificates of insurance
- General professional assistance for hbcf insurance