Forms and resources for practitioners and providers

This document library allows you to quickly locate a form or browse general information that is relevant to you.

Care schemes

icare's care schemes/programs (Lifetime Care and Workers Care) has a new email address for sending requests and reports to

This email address replaces the email addresses and

The old email addresses have been diverted to the new email address for an interim period as we work through this transition.

Assessment tools

American Spinal Injury Association Impairment Scale (ASIA)

Care and Needs Scale (CANS)

FIM and WeeFIM

Paediatric Care and Needs Scale (PCANS-2)

Case managers

Fees and invoicing


Spinal cord guidance

Wheelchair guidelines

Information sheets

Planning with an injured person – My Plan

Manual and information sheets

Engaging with a newly injured person – Adult

Planning – Adult

Requesting funding – Adult

Supporting documents – Adult

Engage with a newly injured person – Child

Planning - Child

Supporting documents – Child

There are different questionnaires for the child or parent (depending on the child’s age). Visit the KINDL website to find forms.

Requesting services for a severely injured person 

General requests

Care needs assessments

Discharge planning


Home modifications

Returning to work & study


Working with people with challenging behaviour