Here's where you'll find a list of all relevant state legislation that guides our work.
icare Workers Insurance
icare workers insurance and icare self insurance provides workers compensation insurance to NSW businesses and government employers.
- The Workers Compensation Act 1987
- The Workplace Injury Management and Workers Compensation Act 1998
- The Workers Compensation Regulation 2016
- The Workers Compensation (Bush Fire, Emergency and Rescue Services) Act 1987
- The Workers Compensation(Bush Fire, Emergency and Rescue Services Regulation 2012
Scheme agent deeds
- Scheme Agent Deed November 2015
- Appendix B General Manual 1840
- Schedule 1 Code Of Conduct And Customer Engagement
- Schedule 2 Underwriting
- Schedule 3 Claims
- Schedule 4 Banking And Financial Management
- Schedule 5 Appendix L Service Standards
- Schedule 5 Performance Management And Remuneration
- Schedule 6 Governance
- Schedule 7 Ip Deed And Confidentiality Deed
- Schedule 8 Project Services Framework
- Schedule 9 Scheme Agent Principal Statutory Declaration
- Schedule 10 Directors Declaration November 2015
- Schedule 11 Disengagement Plan
- Schedule 12 Claims And Policy Transfer 1
- Schedule 13 Performance Guarantee
- Schedule 14 Financial Security Deed
- Schedule 17 Acceptance Certificate
- Schedule 19 Instrument Of Acceptance
icare Lifetime Care
We also have an agreement with the ACT Lifetime Care and Support Commissioner to pay for reasonable and necessary treatment, rehabilitation and care services for participants on behalf of the ACT Lifetime Care and Support Scheme.
We use the ACT Lifetime Care and Support Guidelines to make these decisions which are issued under ACT legislation. Information about the ACT Lifetime Care and Support Scheme can be found at the ACT Treasury website.
- icare Dust Diseases Care
- icare Insurance for NSW
- icare hbcf
icare sporting injuries insurance
The Sporting Injuries Compensation Authority (icare sporting injuries insurance) provides insurance for NSW sporting organisations.
The sporting injuries insurance scheme is legislated through: