icare’s CASE Awards offer the scheme agent and broker community a vital opportunity to showcase excellence in injury management, service delivery and customer service, as well as learn from the best examples of innovation through shared experience and knowledge transfer.
“At icare we put the customer at the centre of everything we do. The CASE Awards is one of the ways we recognise the scheme agents and brokers who drive world-class standards of care and service to injured workers and NSW businesses,” Mr Bhatia said.
“In an evolving industry we are delighted to see that our goals are shared by our scheme agent and broker partners”, he said.
“This year’s winners personify how scheme agents and brokers are making a positive difference to the outcomes of people at a vulnerable time in their lives. I am extremely proud of their passion for pushing the boundaries of innovation in care and service excellence.
“I congratulate all of the winners of the Awards, and acknowledge the efforts put in by our finalists to achieve better outcomes for injured workers. These people set the standard to which we all aspire,” Mr Bhatia said.
2016 CASE Award winners
Nominal Insurer (NI) and TMF Awards
1. Outstanding New Starter - Eryn, Allianz
2. Outstanding Contribution by a Team - Team Insight, EML
3. Contribution by an Individual - Sam, QBE
4. Excellence and Innovation in Injury Management - North Coast Safety Network, QBE
5. Excellence in Improving Client Performance - Jardine Lloyd Thompson
Awards nominated by icare
6. Service to icare workers insurance - Mark & Peter, QBE
7. Services to icare self insurance - Death & Disability Project Team, EML
The 2016 Care and Service Excellence (CASE) Award winners were formally announced at Doltone House, Darling Island Wharf on 15 September 2016.
Profiles of 2016 CASE Awards winners and finalists are available on the icare website.
*Surnames have been omitted to protect people’s privacy.