icare’s CASE Awards have become a hallmark for the industry, celebrating the individuals and teams who have gone above and beyond to provide better outcomes for injured workers and businesses.
Rewarding innovation, leadership and excellence
“This year’s group of finalists exemplify what the CASE Awards are all about. Each finalist has achieved a significant improvement for their customers or for the workers compensation industry as a whole,” Mr Nagle said.
“The finalists we have selected include individuals and teams who have demonstrated innovative approaches to physical recovery and risk identification, holistic workplace rehabilitation services and outstanding examples of human-centered leadership and cross-agency collaboration."
Going above and beyond
“These achievements prove what we in the industry already know, but that is often overlooked – that there are phenomenal case managers, providers and brokers across the scheme who are regularly going above and beyond to deliver the best possible outcomes for their customers and improve NSW’s workers compensation industry."
“The CASE Awards continue to evolve to recognise how dynamic our industry is. Now in its fourth year, the stories, innovation and the dedication to excellence is more evident now than ever before."
Be part of the celebration
Awards will be presented to this year’s winners at the 4th Annual Care and Service Excellence Awards (CASE Awards) Gala Dinner on Tuesday 13 November at the International Convention Centre (ICC) Sydney.
Claims management partners, providers, workers compensation brokers and NSW employers are invited to attend.
And the finalists are ...
Thirty-five finalists have been selected across 10 award categories:
Young Professional of the Year - Care and Service
- Eliza Conroy, EML
- Tayla Kay, Rehabilitation Services by Altius
- Michael Blore, WorkFocus Australia
- Rachel Biddiscombe, WorkFocus Australia
Outstanding Individual - Care and Support
- Craig Wylie, Allianz Australia
- Tamara Ng, EML
- Braden Renel, Employers Mutual Limited
- Kevin Sawers, GIO NSW Workers Insurance
- Chenara HIll, QBE Insurance Group Limited
Outstanding Individual - Specialist Care Services
- Liz Brownlee, Wise OT Solutions Pty Ltd
Outstanding Team - Care and Support
- Primary Team, Allianz
- Allianz Workers Compensation Customer Experience Team, Allianz Australia
- GIO Fusion Project Team, GIO NSW Workers Insurance
- IPAR Newcastle, IPAR Rehabilitation Pty Ltd
Outstanding Team - Specialist Care Services
- EML IfNSW - Team Fire, PES 6, EML
- NSW Consulting Team, Gallagher Bassett
Excellence and Innovation in Injury Management
- John Cosentino, Altius Group
- NTD Empathy Program, GIO NSW Workers Insurance
- IPAR Rehabilitation, IPAR Rehabilitation Pty Ltd
- Roula Giakoumis, Konekt Australia Pty Ltd
Excellence in Improving Employer Performance
- Life Without Barriers and Aon, Aon
- EML IfNSW - South Western Sydney Local District, EML
- Gallagher Workplace Risk, Gallagher
- JLT Australia
Excellence in Injury Prevention
- HWYDI (How Would You Do It) Program, Jemena
- Live Safe - Home Safe and Healthy Every Day, Life Without Barriers
- Loader Driver Assembly Improvement, Komatsu Mining Corp
- Buildcorp Group Pty Ltd, Buildcorp Group Pty Ltd
- Rehab Co
- Interact Injury Management
- I-Med Radiology Network
- Mark Pittman, Allianz Australia
- John Barnes, Marsh
- Rosemary McKenzie-Ferguson, Craig's Table