- For employers, we kept premiums steady at 1.4 per cent of wages for the fifth year in a row
- For injured workers, we introduced a Medical Support Panel, reducing average treatment approval periods from six weeks to five days
- For injured road users, we introduced a planning tool to give participants in the Lifetime Care scheme more control over their care
- For people with dust disease, we opened a world-class, purpose-built, accessible screening clinic with the latest technology
- For builders and homeowners, we supported more than 69,000 construction projects
Our focus for 2019 remains the same - we are committed to improving the experience and outcomes for the people we serve as well as the financial sustainability of our schemes.