Lochinvar, NSWView in Google Map
"Virginia’s early clinical experience was focused in acute surgical and perioperative nursing. Followed was time working in acute rehabilitation, focusing on traumatic injuries predominantly neurological and orthopaedic.
Virginia has an extensive clinical background in acute nursing providing thorough knowledge of the inpatient setting, and the transitional pathways to the community. She also has extensive case management experience in the community setting both in the public sector and private practice facilitating treatment, rehabilitation and care, specialising in adult spinal cord injury management and traumatic brain injury. In addition, Virginia has extensive experience in the management of complex health needs, as a result of dual diagnosis injuries. She is skilled in the management of complex behaviours, social circumstances and mental health related concerns.
Case management services:
- comprehensive experience in discharge planning collaborating with the hospital setting
- planning and coordination of individual person centered MyPlans
- extensive experience with providing complex social and behavioural support
- assessment and review of care needs and care programs
- comprehensive knowledge of guidelines relating to treatment, rehabilitation and care for clients with acquired brain injury, spinal cord injuries and amputees"