Gunnedah, NSWView in Google Map
"Case management experience includes adults with a spinal cord injury, brain injury and mental health issues. Services are tailored to meet the clients and families/carers needs and goals.
Case management can include various roles depending on the clients’ situation. Some examples of services include:
- assisting clients to develop and achieve goals;
- encouraging and supporting re integration into the community;
- accessing, coordinating and liaising with medical and health professionals;
- assessing care needs;
- education and navigation regarding Lifetime Care entitlements and requirements;
- coordinating case conferences and meetings required;
- supporting clients to meet their goals of returning to work or study.
Whilst practicing as an occupational therapist and case manager since 2006. I have developed the following skills to provide client centred and efficient case management: goal setting, prioritisation, prompt and detailed communication, flexibility, adhering to deadlines when required, researching best practices to meet client’s needs and comprehensive knowledge of local community resources.
Areas serviced: Gunnedah, Tamworth, Narrabri, Wee Waa, Coonabaraban, Warialda, Inverell, Quirindi, Coolah and all towns in between. Other regions can be considered on request."