Westleigh, Sydney, NSWView in Google Map
"Jo has over 17 years of experience as an occupational therapist. She has gained clinical experience in a variety of settings including; inpatient and day program rehabilitation, occupational rehabilitation and rehabilitation advisory roles for Compulsory Third Party and Income Protection schemes.
Jo has provided case management, assessment and rehabilitation services to clients who have sustained a brain injury, lower limb amputees, complex orthopedic injury and chronic pain including:
- activities of daily living and care needs assessments
- workplace and ergonomic assessments
- return to work planning
- prescription of aids, equipment and assistive technologies
- minor home modifications
- activity upgrading programs
- pain management education
- functional education."