2/72 Grafton Street, Coffs Harbour NSWView in Google Map
"Jennifer is a rehabilitation counsellor who has supported people living with disability with vocational rehabilitation services for many years.
She has experience working with participants of Lifetime Care living with brain injury and extensive experience working with people living with mental illness and complex diagnosis.
She provides case management and vocational rehabilitation services from Grafton to Port Macquarie."
About CHESS Connect
- CHESS Connect (formerly CHESS Employment) is a not-for-profit, for-purpose human service organisation that helps local people achieve a strong life through a range of employment, disability and mentorship services.
- CHESS Connect have been working with local people living with disability for more than 20 years.
- We treat you as an individual, tailoring support to suit your unique needs and goals.
- CHESS Connect is a registered NDIS Service Provider.
- You can be assured that we provide the highest standard of professional and ethical service.
- Strong connections are the foundation of health, wellbeing and resilience. This is what drives us forward as an organisation.
- We connect with community, we connect with business and most importantly, we connect with people.