Coogee, Sydney NSWView in Google Map
"Giselle is an occupational therapist with over 30years experience in hospital, community and vocational rehabilitation settings. She has 23 years experience in vocation rehabilitation, and the past 8 years has worked for DVA and ADF.
Giselle has experience in complex case management, and has worked across a range of disability types including mental health, PTSD, brain injury and spinal injury. She describes her strengths as:
- whole person assessment skills using a biopsychosocial approach
- occupational therapy assessment skills in activities of daily living, life roles function, functional cognition, pain management and injury management
- knowledge of secondary rehabilitation needs of people with brain injury and psychological conditions
- case management skills
- goal-setting skills using Goal Attainment Scale and SMART models
- vocational rehabilitation skills
- working within the Workers Compensation framework
- providing injury management and functional education"