Rankin Park, NSWView in Google Map
"I graduated from The University of Newcastle in 1994. Since then, I have worked as an occupational therapist and case manager for a variety of services including:
- hospital and community health services
- Royal Blind Society of NSW
- CRS Australia
- Vision Australia
- Private occupational therapy and rehabilitation services
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Summer Foundation
Throughout this time, I have provided both case management support and direct intervention to adults, children and their families. My areas of specialty are:
- Adults and children with vision impairment
- Adults and children with acquired and traumatic brain injury
- Adults with spinal cord injuries, burns and amputations
I have been supporting injured people through the CTP scheme since 2001 and Lifetime Care since 2009. I enjoy being able to work together with clients through the rehabilitation process to set and achieve meaningful goals that enable them to lead happy and successful lives, despite their injuries and disabilities.
I am FIM credentialed and am available to conduct Care Needs Assessments including CANS.
My office is based in Newcastle and I am available to cover the Newcastle, Upper Hunter, Northern Sydney, Central Coast and Mid North Coast areas."