Kensington, Sydney NSWView in Google Map
"Candice works at Rebound Kids. Her areas of specialisation are: paediatric rehabilitation case management for children and youth with either a traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury or both.
Rebound Kids is a specialised paediatric and youth case management service that works exclusively with children and young people to support their recovery following injury. All of our case managers have extensive experience in rehabilitation case management and are senior allied health professionals.
Once you’ve dealt with the immediate trauma of your child’s injury, you may ask what’s next? The world of medical rehabilitation can seem daunting and at times a confusing process. It needn’t be. Our case managers will coordinate and oversee your child’s rehabilitation. Our job is to ensure that nothing is missed and all reasonable and necessary treatment, rehabilitation and care is provided. We ensure that your care providers have all the clinical information they need to make appropriate decisions about your child.
Why choose us?
- We can help you navigate through new systems, treatment, rehabilitation and care. We are here to take some of the workload off your family.
- There can be a lot of new people involved in your child’s care. We are the central point you can turn to ask questions and provide feedback about your child’s progress.
- We have extensive experience working with schools (public, private and religious). We can support your child and school to ensure they have all of their needs met.
- We will help you choose the right health professionals to treat your child and monitor their performance to ensure that your child is progressing to the best of their abilities. Doctors and therapists will change but we will be there as long as your child needs an active rehabilitation program.
- We will work with your child and family to identify goals that are meaningful and important to you.
- We have an in-depth knowledge about typical childhood/youth development and evidence-based treatments. We can direct you toward specialist assessments and treatment in a timely manner.
- We are friendly and approachable and most of all we get things done. We are proactive and responsive.