103 Cawarra Road, Caringbah NSW 2229
Civic Disability Services has 60 years’ experience empowering people with disability and mental health conditions to realise their full potential and live actively engaged lives. Over 600 people across Greater Sydney including the Hunter, Blue Mountains, Western Sydney and Shoalhaven receive Civic services.
Civic is ISO 9001:2015 certified, compliant with National and NSW Disability Service Standards, compliant with Home Care Standards (aged care), and a registered NDIS service provider (4050001425), registered provider in Voluntary out of home Care.
Civic provides supports in the below areas.
- Nursing and Attendant care services, providing physical support, cognitive and behavioural support, and high clinical needs support
- Accommodation/Tenancy services
- Assisted Access/Maintain Employment (supported employment)
- Assistance Products-Personal Care/Safety (equipment)
- Personal Activities
- Assistance with Life Stage Transition
- Assistance with Personal Activities
- Behaviour Support
- Daily Tasks/Shared Living
- Life Skills Development
- Early Childhood Supports
- Exercise Physiology and Personal Training
- Plan Management - Therapeutic Supports
- Specialised Driver Training
- Support Coordination
- Special Supported Employment
- Community Participation
- Household Tasks
- Group/Centre Activities
- Specialised Disability Accommodation
- Children’s services, including voluntary out of home care for children, After School Care, Vacation Care, and Short Stay Accommodation
- Aged Care short stay accommodation
- Community housing
- After hours on call support
Civic also has five community hubs offering a range of social, learning and sporting community based activities.