The new CRIF portal replaces CEECAT which was decommissioned on Friday 23 August 2019.
Why the new CRIF portal?
The new portal has been designed to enhance your user experience and includes:
- A simpler and more intuitive user interface
- Individual user logins from the icare Insurance for NSW portal for a secure user experience
- The ability to request, bind and endorse a quote and policy in a single session, with almost instant approval time for most policies.
- Invoice generation at the time of binding and endorsement
- Search and filter functionality for current and historical policies
- Operational reports to reflect on agency’s risk exposure.
How do I access the new portal?
You can access the portal here or from the main icare site. You will need to request individual access if you do not have an account.
How do I get my individual access to the CRIF portal?
You can request access by going on the portal request access page. Select the "Other" access level and scroll down to download the "icare Insurance for NSW Portal access form". Complete the form (make sure to select the "CRIF access" option) and email the completed form to insuranceforNSW@icare.nsw.gov.au.