The Coalition is made up of 11 senior WHS and Injury Management managers from each of the top agencies in the icare Treasury Managed Fund (TMF) Premium Pool.
Consequently, they are ideally positioned to influence risk management strategy and practice within their agency.
Each member agency nominates one primary representative and one alternate as members of the Coalition, while other agencies may nominate or be invited to join for their relevance. The Coalition meets quarterly and membership is subject to annual review.
The purpose of SRM&IM is to:
- Share agency experiences
- Learn from each other’s solutions
- Cooperate on joint initiatives where possible
- Discuss and share strategies that support legislation and Public Sector strategy and related policy
- Promote SRM&IM with public sector agencies
- Share research and best practice ideas
- Hear external speakers
- Identify information that can be shared with the rest of the TMF
SRM&IM Coalition membership
Representatives must be at a management level of SRM&IM within their agency. The Ministry of Health is allocated additional members to allow for holistic local health district representation. These members represent all of Health and are responsible for sharing information with the wider department.
Current SRM&IM Coalition members:
- Family and Community Services /Ageing, Disability and Home Care
- Family and Community Services/Community Services
- Fire and Rescue NSW
- Corrective Services NSW/ Department of Attorney General and Justice
- Juvenile Justice/ Department of Attorney General and Justice
- NSW Department of Education and Communities
- NSW Department of Trade and Investment
- NSW Ministry of Health
- NSW Police Force
- Office of Environment and Heritage
- Roads and Maritime Services
- Sydney Water
- Transport for NSW
For further information please contact Insurance for NSW.