A subgroup of the Safety Risk Management & Injury Management Coalition (SRM&IM).
The purpose of the group is to provide a forum to discuss and share strategies for the effective management of workplace injuries and collaborate on joint initiatives to progress injury management in the workplace. Members are positioned to influence risk management strategy and practice within their agency.
Recover at Work group (RaW) membership
The RaW group is open to large coalition agencies and departments covered by the TMF. Each member agency can nominate one primary representative and one alternate as members.
Representatives should be at a strategic injury management level within their agency. Membership is subject to review annually. Other agencies may nominate or be invited to join.
The Ministry of Health is allocated additional members to allow for local health district representation. These members represent all of Health and are responsible for sharing information and learning with the wider department.
Current RaW member agencies:
- Department of Attorney General and Justice
- Family and Community Services
- Fire and Rescue NSW
- NSW Department of Education and Communities
- NSW Health including Ambulance Service of NSW and Health Share NSW
- NSW Department of Trade & Investment, Regional Infrastructure & Services
- NSW Police Force
- Sydney Water
- Transport for NSW/ Roads and Maritime Service
For further information please contact Insurance for NSW.