We understand that from time to time, you may have concerns about your premium. Rest assured, we are here to assist you.
What can you do?
Contact your Policy Team directly, or on 13 44 22. We will listen to your concerns and provide you with guidance on next steps.
If we are unable to resolve your concerns, we will refer you to our Customer Resolution Team.
What you can expect from us
Understanding and guidance
- We will provide you with an Acknowledgement Email and an Appeal Number within 24 hours.
- We will put your premium payment on hold while it is under review.
- We will let you know upfront how long it will take to reach a final determination. In most cases, this will be 21 business days, unless a more complex review is required.
- We will stay in touch. If there are any delays, we will contact you with an update on our progress and negotiate an agreed resolution time with you.
- We will provide guidance to all parties involved on what information we need, or what action is required to assist with our review.
- We will work with you and keep you fully informed until a final determination is made.
- We will work with your claims agent where required.
In some cases, we may need to meet with you face-to-face to ensure we fully understand your concerns.
What we need from you
- We will let you know at the start of your review exactly what information we require.
- We ask that you provide us with this information quickly, so we can reach a solution for you as efficiently as possible.