icare has recently enhanced our Website accessibility features in accordance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
This will allow people living with a disability to have an easy experience when visiting our site.
We also introduced a 27-language translation tool for members of the culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities.
February 2018 — summary
More details about usage of the icare website can be found in our PDF report below.
Most viewed sections of the website
The most viewed sections of the website after the homepage were:
- Employers pages
- About Us pages
- Builders & Homeowners pages
Website users by hour
Other than the regular website users between 9AM to 5PM there were also significant number of users outside those hours, and there was users activity during weekends.
Foreign language translations was selected 401 times:
- 40.6% Chinese (Simplified)
- 11.7% Korean
- 8.4% Spanish
Pages where ReadSpeaker has been used
ReadSpeaker feature was used 607 times to listen to the content of pages. The top 3 pages where it was used most were:
- Get a workers compensation insurance quote with 72 ReadSpeaker usage
- Our story page with 62 ReadSpeaker usage
- Notify us of an injury or make a claim page with 35 ReadSpeaker usage
Accessibility features were used 84 times.
The most selected accessibility font were:
- 61.9 % selected icare default font
- 14.3% selected Computer default
- 13.1% selected Open Dyslexic
- 7.1% selected Arial
- 3.6% selected Times New Roman
The most selected High Contrast type were:
- 53.6% Turn off High Contrast
- 23.8% Turn on High Contrast
- 22.6% Turned on Night mode