icare uses website accessibility features in accordance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
This allows people living with a disability to have an easy experience when visiting our site.
We also use a 27-language translation tool for members of our culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities.
Most viewed sections of the website
The most viewed sections of the website after the homepage were:
- Employers pages
- Contact us
- About us
Website users by hour
Website usage averaged 4,771 users per hour, between the hours of 8am and 5pm.
Foreign language translations was selected 97 times:
- 37 % Chinese (Simplified)
- 21 % Chinese (Traditional)
- 12 % Other languages
Pages where ReadSpeaker was used
ReadSpeaker feature was used 345 times to listen to the content of pages. The top three pages where it was used most were:
- Get a Workers Compensation Insurance Quote page with 41 ReadSpeaker usages
- Notify us of an injury or make a claim page with 24 ReadSpeaker usages
- Who needs Workers Compensation Insurance page with 18 ReadSpeaker usages
Accessibility features were used 52 times.
The most selected accessibility fonts were:
- 38.5 % icare Default
- 36.5 % Open Dyslexic
- 13.5 % Times New Roman
High Contrast types
The most selected High Contrast type were:
- 40.4 % Turn on (True) High Contrast
- 32.7 % Turned on Night mode
- 26.9 % Turn off (False) High Contrast