icare uses website accessibility features in accordance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
This allows people living with a disability to have an easy experience when visiting our site.
We also use a 27-language translation tool for members of our culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities.
August 2018 — summary
Most viewed sections of the website
The most viewed sections of the website after the homepage were:
- Employers pages
- Contact us
- Treatment & Care
Website users by hour
Website usage exceeded 4000 users per hour, between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm. The highest traffic was between 2 pm and 3 pm, when it averaged 9664 users.
Foreign language translations was selected 97 times:
- 36 % Chinese (Simplified)
- 19.5 % Chinese (Traditional)
- 7.2 % Korean
Pages where ReadSpeaker has been used
ReadSpeaker feature was used 818 times to listen to the content of pages. The top 3 pages where it was used most were:
- Get a Workers Compensation Insurance Quote page with 119 ReadSpeaker usages
- World Class Insurance & Care Services for the People of NSW page with 66 ReadSpeaker usages
- Declaring Wages to Calculate Workers Compensation Insurance page with 65 ReadSpeaker usages
Accessibility features were used 51 times.
The most selected accessibility font was:
- 56.8 % selected icare Default
- 23.5 % selected Open Dyslexic
- 9.8 % selected Arial
High Contrast types
The most selected High Contrast type were:
- 47.1 % Turn off (False) High Contrast
- 33.3 % Turn on (True) High Contrast
- 19.6 % Turned on Night Mode