icare uses website accessibility features in accordance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
This allows people living with a disability to have an easy experience when visiting our site.
We also use a 27-language translation tool for members of our culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities.
April - June 2019
Most viewed sections of the website
The most viewed sections of the website after the homepage were:
- Employer pages
- Contact us
- About us
Website users by hour
Website usage averaged 22,148 users per hour, between the hours of 8am and 5pm for this period.
Foreign language translations were selected 382 times:
- 25% Chinese (Simplified)
- 22% Hindi
- 21% Japanese
The ReadSpeaker feature was used 2,000 times to listen to the content of pages. The top three pages were:
- Get a Workers Compensation Insurance Quote page with 244 ReadSpeaker usages
- Who needs a policy with 92 usages
- Notify us of an injury or make a claim with 82 ReadSpeaker usages
Accessibility features were used 78 times.
The most selected accessibility fonts were:
- 73% icare Default
- 11% Open Dyslexic
- 6% Arial
High contrast types
The most selected High contrast types were:
- 37% Turn off High contrast
- 32% Turn on High contrast
- 30% Turned on Night mode.