icare uses website accessibility features in accordance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
This allows people living with a disability to have an easy experience when visiting our site.
We also use a 27-language translation tool for members of our culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities.
Most viewed sections of the website
The most viewed sections of the website after the homepage were:
- Employer pages
- Contact us
- Builders and homeowners.
Website users by hour
Website usage averaged 7,261 users per hour, between the hours of 8am and 5pm.
Foreign language translations were selected 65 times:
- 54 % Chinese (Simplified)
- 9 % Chinese (Traditional)
- 7 % Korean.
The ReadSpeaker feature was used 734 times to listen to the content of pages. The top three pages were:
- Get a Workers Compensation Insurance Quote page with 98 ReadSpeaker usages
- Who needs a policy page with 53 ReadSpeaker usages
- Declaring wages to calculate workers compensation insurance with 33 ReadSpeaker usages.
Accessibility features were used 54 times.
The most selected accessibility fonts were:
- 42 % icare Default
- 29 % Open Dyslexic
- 9 % Arial.
High contrast types
The most selected High contrast types were:
- 48 % Turn off (False) High contrast
- 28 % Turn on Night mode
- 24 % Turned on Night mode.