1) People are at the centre of everything we doWe’re passionate about delivering great outcomes for our customers. Our commitment to human centered design and our customer principles help us approach problems in new ways, and solve them quickly and creatively.
We actively seek and listen to feedback from our customers and our people so we can do better.
2) We've got a commercial mind and social heartCommercial mind and social heart is our DNA - it is the thing that all of our people have in common. We’re one of the largest general insurance providers in Australia based on our assets and liabilities. Keeping our schemes financially sustainable is a big part of what we do, which is why we operate with a commercial mind and social heart.
That means making strong commercial decisions without losing sight of what’s best for our customers and the community.
03) We'll always "Be There"Our philosophy of Be There: for each other, those we support and for the NSW community, guides how we work together to deliver great outcomes for our customers.
04) We invest in our peopleIf you’ve got a passion for delivering great customer outcomes, we want to hear from you.
Joining our team means going the extra mile. We offer a collaborative, human-centred design driven work environment that will stretch and challenge you. How far you go is up to you.
We’ll work with you to discover, grow and use your capabilities to achieve great things.
05) We believe in the power of our diverse peopleWe’re a diverse mix of creative, curious and smart people who really care about making a difference.
We know we’ll get to world-class together by embracing diversity of thought and experience and by using the collective strengths, experiences, capabilities and ideas of the entire icare team.
06) We test and learnWe test, learn and actively seek feedback from our customers. This helps us stay on track as we continue to deliver world class services and be there for the people we’re here to serve. We experiment and try new things, delivering rapid results and focusing on continuous improvement.
07) We care about you
Many of our people programs and benefits are designed to allow you to be there for those close to you as well as for yourself. We offer generous leave provisions for our employees and options for flexible working.
We support the health and wellbeing of our people through great benefits like subsidised gym membership, free flu vaccinations and health check programs which include annual health assessments or paid time out to attend preventative medical appointments.
08) We care about others
The icare foundation partners with a range of organisations to support programs and research that make a difference to the mental and physical wellbeing of the community.
Our people have the opportunity to be involved in events for charities and causes aligned with our values and purpose. Our connection to the community is strong.
09) We're curious, we question the status quo and we think bigWe’re shooting for world-class.
To get there, we need to stay constantly curious and continuously question the status quo.
We create safe and supportive working environments to enable our people to be themselves, stretch their thinking and be truly innovative.